Monthly Archives: May 2012

Lise & Dan {family}

With family portraits, I like to say that it is all about the 10%.  Meaning that when I’m photographing families with young kids it often feels like absolute chaos 90% of the time.  But the other 10% of the time will be magical with great photos to prove it. I’ve learned that staying relaxed and […]

View full post »